Please join the call to action by using the sample script below to call Fed-Ex and let CEO Fred Smith know that you don’t want Fed-Ex to sponsor harm against Native children.
Call: 1.800.Go.FedEx (1.800.463.3339)
When you call in:
1) Please be respectful to the customer service representative.
2) Please refrain from yelling or using profanity.
3) Please make sure you stay on the line until you receive a case ID number.
1) When prompted by the automated operator, ask for "Customer Feedback"
2) You will be transferred to a customer service representative. Ask to submit a Complaint to CEO Fred Smith.
3) They will ask for your contact information. You can choose to share some or none of your information.
Hi, my name is _______.
I am calling as a consumer to let Mr. Smith know that I am very unhappy about Fed-Ex continuing to sponsor the Washington team. The name and mascot harms Native children by contributing to their negative self-image. I urge Fed-Ex to stand on the right side of history. Please withdraw your sponsorship of the Washington Team immediately.
4) You will be given a case ID number. You can call back with this number for a response to your complaint.
For more information: http://nativevoicenetwork.nationbuilder.com/take_action.